Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
While you (hereinafter, the “User”) browse the website or make use of any of the services offered on the website, your data may be processed by Colegio SEK Paraguay, S.R.L. with R.U.C. number 80013571-7 (hereinafter, “Data Controller”). Its contact details are as follows:
- Address: Mercedes Grau Street- Parques del Yacht y Golf Club, Lambaré.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information and Consent
Purposes of the processing for which the personal data is intended and legal bases
Personal data is collected and managed by the Centre in order to:
- Facilitate, expedite and fulfil the commitments established between the website and the User.
- Facilitate, expedite and comply with the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms filled in by the latter and which may involve:
- To manage the admission procedure, including any necessary dealings with organisations, and admission tests. The User is informed that conversations during the admission process may be recorded, solely for the purpose of monitoring the relationship and the corresponding admission and/or enrolment process. The legal basis for the processing of the User’s personal data for this purpose is the consent of the User and the execution of a contractual or pre-contractual relationship between the User and the Centre.
- Manage registration for the relevant event. The User is informed that the Centre reserves the right to record and broadcast live or deferred, and to take photographs, during events or initiatives organised by or with the participation of the Centre, and to use, reproduce, distribute and publicly communicate the same in analogue or electronic media such as intranet or social networks, among others, for academic purposes or for the dissemination of its activities or those of the sponsors of the act or event. To this end, the Centre will give prior notice and will seek the necessary consents and authorisations for the use of their individual image in each context. If the User does not authorise the capture of his/her image and/or voice, he/she will be informed of this possibility in order to take the appropriate measures. The legal basis for the processing of the User’s personal data for this purpose is the consent of the User and the execution of a contractual or pre-contractual relationship between the User and the Centre.
- To deal with a request or query. The legal basis for processing the User’s personal data for this purpose is the legitimate interest in answering the query and responding to it.
- To monitor the User’s browsing history in accordance with the provisions of the Cookies Policy.
- The legal basis for processing the User’s personal data for this purpose is consent, as well as the legitimate interest of the Centre in the case of essential Cookies.
- To handle User requests relating to the exercise of personal data protection rights.
- The legal basis for processing the User’s personal data for this purpose is the legal obligation to comply with the relevant request.
- To assess the application submitted by a User in the case of applying for a job or for the provision of services to the Centre.
- The legal basis for processing the User’s personal data for this purpose is the consent of the User and the execution of a contractual or pre-contractual relationship between the parties.
- To assess the candidacy and suitability of a candidate to be a beneficiary of scholarships and financial aid offered by the Centre or other bodies and institutions with which we have collaboration agreements, and, where appropriate, to carry out the necessary actions for the award of the same.
- The legal basis for the processing of the User’s personal data is the User’s consent.
- To manage the User’s requests relating to the complaints channel.
- The legal basis for processing the User’s personal data for this purpose is the legal obligation to respond to the corresponding request.
- To send informative communications and advertising about products, services, events, courses, programmes, promotions and relevant news of the Centre, by sending commercial communications by electronic means (newsletters) and traditional means.
In the event that the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications, he/she may request cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com or through any of the communications received.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed at the Centre to manage the above-mentioned processing may be, depending on the corresponding form:
– Name and surname.
– Identity card/passport.
– Address, telephone and contact information.
– Qualifications or training of legal guardians.
– Previous academic evaluations of the student.
– E-mail address of the father, mother and financially responsible person.
– Signature of legal guardians and/or parents and photograph of the student.
– Details of social circumstances.
– Employment details.
– Economic, financial or insurance data.
– Browsing data collected through cookies, such as your browsing history, IP address or similar information.
– Other similar data.
We inform you that the data required are essential in order to carry out the services requested, and refusal to provide them will imply the impossibility of carrying them out.
The information provided by the User to the Centre through the forms must be accurate and truthful. The User guarantees the authenticity of all the data provided and will keep the information given to the Centre updated so that it corresponds, at all times, with the User’s real situation. In the event of inaccurate, incomplete or false statements communicated by the User, the User shall be solely responsible for any damages that may be caused to the Centre or third parties as a result.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the express and explicit consent given by the User in each case, who may withdraw this consent at any time, as well as the legal basis that specifically applies to each purpose of the processing, as described above.
With respect to the management of the contracting of services, payment, invoicing, the basis of legitimacy of the processing of your personal data is established in the need for such processing for the execution of the contract.
With regard to the processing of personal data for the sending of information related to the services provided by the Centre, the basis of legitimacy shall be legitimate interest.
Retention periods for personal data
Personal data will only be kept for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of their processing and in any case for the period necessary for the establishment, exercise and defence of legal claims or until the User requests their deletion.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
- To suppliers for the correct provision of services or any procedure required by the competent administrations or entities.
- To other entities of the SEK International Institution.
In the event that the Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organisation, the User will be informed about the third country or international organisation to which it intends to transfer the data, as well as the existence or absence of an adequacy decision by the Commission.
Personal data of minors
Only persons over 14 years of age may consent to the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by the Centre. In the case of a child under 14 years of age, the consent of a parent or guardian is required for the processing, and the processing is only lawful to the extent that the child’s parents or guardian have given their consent.
Secrecy and security of personal data
The Centre undertakes to take the necessary technical and organisational measures, at a level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, to ensure the security of personal data and to prevent the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of, or unauthorised disclosure of or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and to ensure by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, partners, and any person to whom it makes the information accessible.
Rights arising from the processing of personal data
The User may exercise the following rights against the Data Controller:
– Right of access: this is the User’s right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not the Centre is processing his/her personal data and, if so, to obtain information on his/her specific personal data and the processing that the Centre has carried out or is carrying out, as well as, among other things, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned for said data.
– Right of rectification: this is the User’s right to have his or her personal data amended if it proves to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
– Right of erasure: is the right of the User, unless otherwise provided by law, to obtain the erasure of his or her personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his or her consent to the processing and the processing has no other lawful basis; the User objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue the processing; the personal data have been processed unlawfully; the personal data must be erased in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to erasure, the Controller, taking into account the technology available and the cost of its implementation, must take reasonable steps to inform controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject’s request for erasure of any link to those personal data.
– Right to restriction of processing: this is the User’s right to restrict the processing of his or her personal data. The User has the right to obtain the restriction of processing when he/she contests the accuracy of his/her personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has objected to the processing.
– Right to data portability: where processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Controller his or her personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another controller. Where technically feasible, the Controller shall transmit the data directly to that other controller.
– Right to object: the User’s right not to have his or her personal data processed or to have the processing of such data by the Centre stopped.
– Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
– Right to withdraw consent: the User has the right to withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data at any time, although it is reported that such action may result in the impossibility of providing the corresponding services by the Centre.
Users may exercise their rights by means of written communication addressed to the Data Controller at the following address and/or e-mail address, together with a scanned photocopy of their identity card/passport:
Postal address: Calle Mercedes Grau – Parques del Yacht y Golf Club, Lambaré.
Links to third party websites
The website may include hyperlinks or links to websites of third parties other than the Centre and which are not operated by the Centre.
The owners of such websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or a breach of the regulations in force in the way in which his or her personal data is being processed, he or she shall have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the State in which he or she has his or her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged breach.